miercuri, 5 ianuarie 2011

Time goes by....

Where are you? My heart lingers for your touch, I cannot feel your pain but I'm sure you can feel mine, I need your soul to be my slave for eternity and I want your mouth to name my unnamed name....what does time mean for me and you? Is just a traveler, a thought, a phrase in my mind, there is no time where I am, there is no boundary and no limit for what I feel, there is no fear and no dark, just the light of what I hope to become from my soul....
I have forgotten your name cause you have lived in me for a long time and became one with my desires, passions and dreams and now I have to ask you: who are you? Are you my other soul or just someone who took it for a while and stood there because it was warm and pleasant....have you lost my soul within yours or I just lost mine somewhere I cannot find it...Answer me!!!! Listen to my voice-is screaming inside and you are the only one whom can hear it...you and only you....my lover, my friend, my angel, me daemon, my ALL!!!










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu