sâmbătă, 24 septembrie 2011

Fuck Off...

Today I am pissed-off! So, fuck off!!! Fuck off from my mind and vision, fuck off from my pain, fuck off from my brain!Fuck off from my life which is so full of unexpected choices and needs, so full of me and so empty of you! So fuck off from all my dreams and wishes and lusts and passions and desires! 

You don't belong here anymore, so stay away from my brain and especially from my heart and when you will want my soul please be ready for it! Otherwise, FUCK OFF!I don't need a ghost, I NEED YOU! So, when you want to be completely mine, come and look for me!Not before, nor after! Otherwise, FUCK OFF

4 comentarii:

  1. tu care esti ? cea din stanga ? :| (nu am vrut sa postez,sa nu,mi tragi si mie vreo labuta,dar acum,am comis,o )

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. E uite ca ai postat! Te iert de data asta si nu faci cunostiinta cu leoaica din mine!:))Pisica aia e doar de impresie, in sufletul ei e o adevarata felina!:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. nu ma sperie pericolele :). leu cu piele de taur ..?? wtf ?? :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. :)) auzi tu leu cu piele de taur!!!te-ai gandit mult la asta?:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere